This post may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure here.
I saw the 7 Things List on Making Sense of Cents. I immediately became inspired and knew this was something I wanted to share with my readers! What better way to hold myself accountable than to share them here.
Here are seven things we’ve done, still have to do, and hope to do. Hopefully, this list might inspire you to become more accountable or get started on your own goals.
- Finally posted my old bedroom set for sale on Craigslist.
- Started using the envelope system for spending (outside of bills and food).
- Sold the BF’s old graphics card.
- Decluttered our home for our move.
- Began putting money away for our upcoming move.
- Had an at home date night. Just recently we rented The Good Dinosaur from Redbox and had a stay at home night complete with Crack Bread and cuddle time.
- Started making the bed. I know this might not sound that impressive, but for us it is. Ask my dad and he’ll probably fall out of his chair over this one (I have a long history of not making my bed).
- Start packing. Considering that we are moving in the next month you’d think we’d have started this already.
- Get a library card.
- Come up with more ideas for frugal nights out.
- Cut our cable bill we never use (it’s forced upon you when you live at our current complex)
- Make further plans on our upcoming vacations. I REALLY need to get on this one.
- Talk to my boss about a raise. I’m terrified to do this one, but if being brave ends up with a higher paycheck then can I really complain?
- Decide what to do with my mother’s remains. Her ashes are currently taking residency in our bookcase and we need to find a better place for them.
- Not have to move AGAIN. We have yet to stay in one place for more than a year.
- Get our passports. This one is probably long overdue, but a cruise to Jamaica is something we really want to do, so we need to look into getting passports.
- The 100 thing challenge. If you’ve never heard of it, check out the book here. Hopefully by 2017, I’ll be in a place where I can take on this challenge.
- Plan a trip to Europe. Neither of us have been to Europe, and the BF has never left the country, so this is something that hopefully we’ll be saving up for in 2017.
- Switch to more organic and green products.
- Be working from home. Hopefully by 2017, I’ll be able to quit my full-time job in pursuit of the stay at home cat mom who blogs life 🙂
- Get allergy shots. I’m allergic to cats, grass, trees, mold, and pollen. Spring has been terrible and it feels like I’m constantly congested. I hope there are allergy shots in my future.
What’s on your 7 Things list?
This post may contain affiliate links. Ordering a product through this link may result in a commission, which helps pay for the cost of running this site and keeps the content free. All opinions are 100% my own. Read my full disclosure here.