Between planning a wedding and focusing on crushing my goals this year, I needed a really heavy duty planner to handle the year ahead. My planner of choice for the upcoming year was the Living Well Planner by Ruth Soukup. In the Living Well Planner, there is a section dedicated to yearly goal setting. It includes a motto, word for the year, three big goals, and a number of smaller goals. I’ve always been an extremely motivated person who excels in productivity, but I suck at writing down my goals. This year I took an oath to write down my goals and not let them fall by the wayside and instead share them here to hold myself accountable. Here it goes.
This year I will make my dream for a more meaningful life a reality! This year I will do more of the things I enjoy and less of the things I feel obligated to do. This year I will choose experiences and memories over clutter and stuff. To do big things this year, I must do more delegating to get started today.
My Goals and Resolutions for 2017
Big Three | Major Goals I want to Accomplish this Year
- Turn my Blog into a Thriving Business
- Completely Declutter and Minimalize our Home
- Complete all of the Courses I’ve Signed up for and Put off
Personal Growth: Ways to improve my mind
- My goal for 2017 is to read 24 books.
Fun and Recreation: Places to go, people to see
- My goal for 2017 is to be able to go to Hawaii with my fiance for our honeymoon.
Health and Fitness: Ways to nurture my body
- My goal for 2017 is to eat out less.
Home Improvements: Ways to improve my space
- My goal for 2017 is to completely declutter and minimalize our home.
Finance Goals: Telling my money where to go
- My goal for 2017 is to not go over budget any month.
To Connect With: To reach out to
- My goal for 2017 is to spend more quality time with my fiance.
- Make everything you do mean something.
Word of the Year
I know some of these are really ambitious goals, and I know they are really going to challenge me as a person. I have never formally set goals and followed them through before, so I’m really excited to give this a try! I hope that by sharing my goals with you all that you are inspired to set your own goals. I would highly encourage you to check out Ruth’s Living Well Planner, I’ve only had it for a month but I’m already loving it!